Tis the season! What makes the holiday season special to you? For many of us, our answer may be spending quality time with family and friends.
Unfortunately, there are kids who will spend this holiday season in the hospital undergoing cancer treatment rather than being in the comfort of their own home.
Apple A Day wants to make sure these kids still get to smile and stay connected, and we cannot accomplish this mission without your help! Bring a smile to a child fighting cancer by sponsoring a child during our 50 iPads to Christmas campaign!
Help us reach our goal of 50 iPads to Christmas!
How to Get Involved:
- Let us do the work for you! Simply donate $500 through our website: Click here to sponsor a child OR text “iPad” to 91999 and a link to donate will be sent to you.
- Donate an new unopened iPad (mail to:
Apple A Day FoundationC/O Bell & CompanyThe Chanin Building380 Lexington Avenue 31st Fl.New York, NY 10168)
Ways to Raise Money Towards An iPad:
- Spread the word on your social media accounts! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #50iPadstoChristmas
- Get family together to sponsor an iPad together!
- Get 5 people to join you and each donate $100! #thepowerof5
- Ask your co-workers, church group, sorority or local businesses, etc. to get involved!
- Sponsor a child and help a pediatric cancer patient keep in touch this holiday season
Every donation makes a difference.
Help us spread some holiday cheer by giving back, and keeping kids connected this holiday season!